srijeda, 2. siječnja 2008.

Adolf - I'm sitting in my Bunker (English Lyric)

English Lyrics:

Berlin 1945. The world is burning, Germany is lying in ashes and Japan isnt doing well anymore either. But one person isnt giving up.
There’s still light in the Führerbunker…

I’m sitting in my bunker in the middle of berlin
I’ve got cyonide caps and plenty gasoline
The Luftwaffe is kaputt, the Messerschmidts are far
The second World War isn’t fun anymore.
Surrender - nope, that’s not my cup of tea
I’ve got tons of concrete protecting me
No, surrender, Nein
Cause I’ve got Blondie and a bottle of Wine.

“Adolf, you bloody nazi pig
will you finally capitulate”
Me give up? Not in your wildest dreams!
I will never give up! Fuck!

I’m in state of war with 53 countries
and the bombs not on England but on Germany
these aliied bomber formations are nerving
because there throwing not bombs but bomb carpets
Nobody listens to me, everybody does what they want
and behind everything is this Churchill guy
that hurts, that hurts, I’m standing alone
with Blondie and a bottle of Chantré

“Adolf, you bloody nazi pid
will you finally capitulate”
No, I capitulate not!
I never capitulate!

No fucking way at all that Churchill
should laugh up his sleeves in the end!
No, this Churchill guy! I capitulate not! I never capitulate!
Well, I never! There, there, Blondie. Yes, we won’t capitulate!
No, fear not, we still might even win the war!
Think so. I’m still quite confident.
Actually.

Ah, now there’s the end credits.
Walter Moers… Mhm… I see.
Stop - that’s much too fast! Make it rewind! Stop!
that’s all in english… strange.

GFP: Great Führerbunker… probably misspelled.

Nema komentara: